- Prefectural Decree
- Prefectural Decree N ° 2020-01-1108 – Fight against the spread of the Covid-19 virus in the municipalities of the Montpellier Méditerranée metropolitan area, the Pays de l’Or agglomeration community and the Pays de Lunel – Mask must be worn
- Prefectural Order No. 2020-01-1107 – Fight against the spread of the Covid-19 virus in the Hérault department
- Prefectural Decree N ° 2020-01-1108 – Fight against the spread of the Covid-19 virus in the municipalities of the Montpellier Méditerranée metropolitan area, the Pays de l’Or urban community and the Pays de Lunel – Prohibition of physical or sports activity in public or private multipurpose rooms
- Measure applicable from 19 & 28 September
Applicable from Saturday, September 19 :
- Ban on associative and cultural festivals.
- Prefectural prior authorization required for associations before the organization of an event
- Lowered the gathering gauge to 1000 people
- Ban on public and private gatherings of more than 10 people
Applicable from Monday September 28 :
- Ban on rental of rooms to associations (except prior filing of a prefectural authorization request)
- Prohibition of associative refreshments
- Ban on school trips
- Ban on the sale of alcohol after 8 p.m.
- Restaurants close at midnight (last customers at 10 p.m.)
- Bars close at 10 p.m.
- Night shops close after 10 p.m.
- Close of take-out sales and midnight meal delivery
- Closure of private sports halls
- Closure of gymnasiums (except for professional activities)
- Limitation of weddings to 10 people
- Prior authorization of the prefect necessary to organize general meetings of associations or co-ownership
- Maintenance of media libraries
- Maintenance of funerals (without limitation)
- Maintenance of professional activities
- Maintenance of congresses
- Maintenance of official public ceremonies outside
- Maintenance of cults
- Maintenance of cinemas
- Maintenance of swimming pools
- Maintenance of fairground markets
- Maintenance of school transport
- For more details: www.herault.gouv.fr
- The tourism office
The Tourist Office is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., 7 days a week.
Telephone: + 33 (0) 4 67 07 73 34