Located in Palavas-Les-Flots, the Institut Saint-Pierre is a pediatric care and rehabilitation facility welcoming infants, children and adolescents.
The Saint-Pierre Institute also has a school of 12 primary and secondary school classes.
Field of competence
- Functional rehabilitation: orthopedic pre and postoperative care, traumatology, neurological diseases ...
- Oncology and palliative care
- Specialized pediatrics: therapeutic education of diabetes, pulmonary diseases, perinatality and cardiopediatrics
- Therapeutic education of the obese child
- Audiophonology: neurosensory deafness, severe speech and language disorders, reeducation and follow-up after cochlear implantation (adults and children)